Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference 2015
Sponsored by: Pardot, a Salesforce company; Act-On Software; Bronto; Marketo; and more!
Printing Impressions & Target Marketing ANNOUNCE 5TH ANNUAL INTEGRATED MARKETING VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
The team at Printing Impressions & Target Marketing is proud to present the 2015 Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference, happening live and online on August 13th at 10:00 a.m. (ET).
Learn more/register for FREE... http://www.integratedmarketingconf.com/register?source=004PI
As in years past, this online event will explore best practices, trends and case studies on how to efficiently and successfully utilize all of the channels at your disposal as a modern-day marketing service provider -- both separately and (perhaps most importantly) integrated together as part of a multichannel strategy.
The event will feature marketing masterminds such as Mark Jacobs (CEO of MeBox Media, Inc.), Lisa Nirell (Author of The Mindful Marketer: How to Stay Present and Profitable in a Data-Driven World), George Wiedemann (CEO and Founder of UMarketing), and Dan Burstein, (Director of Editorial Content, MECLABS Institute and MarketingSherpa).
Session topics include:
- How mindful marketers thrive in a data-driven world
- The best way to message the generations, from Baby Boomers to Gen X, Gen Y and Gen Z
- The "Wild, Wild Future" -- Marketing technology fusion points that can boost customer engagement
- Making videos that make money – determining and developing the best video strategy for your company
- The uptick in print marketing and the technology making it possible
- And many more
Click here for more info on what the show has to offer, and to reserve your pass: http://www.integratedmarketingconf.com/register?source=004PI
Contact: Alexis Henderson, Director of eLearning | email@example.com