Inkjet Meets Customized Marketing Offers
Sponsored by: Kodak
Speakers: Rich Masotta, Vice President of Operations, The Boston Globe; Jim Hamilton, Group Director, InfoTrends; Barb Pellow, Group Director, InfoTrends
Consumers are being overwhelmed by messages and they have increasingly shorter attention spans. Marketers are looking for ways to differentiate their messages in a world where the customer is shutting the marketer out — turning off notifications, unsubscribing from emails, and blocking both cookies and ads. Consumers increasingly expect, and engage with, personalized messages and customized experiences.
In today’s market printed direct marketing is cutting through the clutter. In this webinar you will hear about:
• Trends in customizing print as well as integration with emerging digital technologies
• The impact of inkjet printing
• Strategies for implementing inkjet solutions and how success is linked to offering more personalized interactive communications
• An example of how one newspaper has developed a growth model using inkjet to add value for marketers in an industry fighting advertising and subscription revenue declines
• Business benefits for both the print service provider and the end customer
Sponsored by Kodak
Click above to view this free webinar today!