How To Select Fulfillment Software
The selection and implementation of a Fulfillment Operating System (FOS) is the single most important step for printers considering adding fulfillment services to their service mix. This presentation is designed to provide the potential fulfillment buyer with a formal approach to evaluating fulfillment software programs, which results in the selection of the correct software for your company.
The topics to be discussed include:
· Who should be involved in the evaluation process
· Matching the correct software to your application
· Five major Third Party Fulfillment (3PF) software vendors
· Why focusing on the Warehouse Management System comes first
· What are the Order Management and web interface capabilities
· Advantages and disadvantages of ASP & Stand-alone models
· Invoicing capabilities
· Coexistence with other systems
· Training and Support
· Management's responsibility to embrace change
Join Tom Quinn for this highly informative and information packed session. The goal of this program is to reduce the fulfillment software selection and implementation time for your company and assure a profitable revenue stream from your fulfillment operation in the years to come.