COVID-19 Ask the Experts: Reopening your Business – What you Need to Know
Sponsored by: PRINTING United Alliance
Speakers: Marcia Y. Kinter, Vice President-Government & Regulatory Affairs, PRINTING United Alliance; Gary A. Jones, Director, Environmental, Health & Safety Affairs, PRINTING United Alliance
The COVID-19 pandemic has altered our lifestyles and work practices in ways that were unimaginable just a few short months ago. As printing operations get back into full production, preventing and managing exposures to the COVID-19 virus are top of mind for owners, managers and operators. In order to provide a roadmap of actions that must be taken, PRINTING United Alliance has assembled a comprehensive COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for you.
In this 60-minute webinar, Marci and Gary will cover the contents of the plan where you’ll gain insights on:
- Status of state reopening strategies, where they are and what they are requiring
- Preventing transmission with sanitation and other distancing procedures
- Use of personal protective equipment as you reopen
- What to do if an employee becomes infected
- Communicating with employees regarding their roles and responsibilities
Powered by PRINTING United Alliance
Couldn't make it on June 22nd? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.