Critical Customer Communications: Market Dynamics
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Matt Swain, Managing Director and Practice Lead, Broadridge Communications & CX Consulting and Fred Van Alstyne, COO, Content Critical Solutions
Critical customer communications drive business. Transaction documents/statements, policies, contracts and invoices are the life blood of healthcare, banking, insurance and financial services. The demands of clients include quality, timeliness, personalization and appropriate calls to action. But they are also demanding higher levels of color and personalization, consolidation of marketing and transaction documents, interactivity and integration with digital channels.
In this webinar we will get service providers perspectives on:
- Current trends in critical customer communication
- How they are changing
- The drive for more color and more personalization
- A discussion on the market realities surrounding “transpromo”
- Integration with digital channels and techniques organizations are using
- The impact of production inkjet
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Couldn’t make it on October 27th? No problem! Printing Impressions and in-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.