Your Marketing and Design Reading for The Weekend
This is an interesting post that talks about how we are all either Monday people or Friday people. The former gets excited about the upcoming week and can't wait to get started. The latter reflects on a busy week of accomplishments and looks forward to some R&R over the weekend. The author challenges us to reverse our mindsets for this week by thinking of our Monday as Friday and vice versa. On Monday:
- Think positively about all you have accomplished in the past week and contemplate what you need to follow up on in a few days.
- Don't attend any meetings (if possible).
- Contact a satisfied customer.
- Plan for the weekend.
- Post fun content on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Have lunch with colleagues and discuss what will happen during the week.
- Make a list of what you need to accomplish for the next week.
- Go to a meeting, especially in the afternoon.
- Clean your office and get rid of stuff you don't need
- Write a blog post about issues in your industry and share it on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Avoid entertainment and cute animal news, tweets and videos.
I don't know if this works but, considering the day of the week when I publish my blog posts, you can probably guess which type of person I am! What about you? Do you think you could shift from being a Friday person to Monday or the reverse?
To all our readers in North America, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we wish the best to you, as well as your family and friends. Many thanks for all your Likes, comments and shares.