Working with a Leading Promotional Products Supplier
If the client requests more than one revision with similar feedback, the team incorporates the input into the rules for this client so that it is incorporated in future orders as well. The team regularly consults with the client to improve quality and reduce the number of revisions.
Managing Delivery Times
We have a quality operations team dedicated to lowering delivery failure rates by managing rushes and super rushes (four to 12 hours turnaround time). The artwork team’s delivery level is at 98.5% (that's how often we manage to meet schedules).
Here are some benefits the client gets from working with us:
- Around 80 orders processed daily
- Delivery of all jobs by 8:00 a.m. local time the next day, even if the order is received late
- Assured quality with continuous reduction in errors
- One free revision for each order
- Delivery of all revisions within four hours
- Extra coverage to work on weekends in case of high volumes
- Round-the-clock support to ensure quick resolution of issues
- Effective handling of volume spikes and seasonal peaks
- Lower operational costs
It speaks for the quality and reliability of our services that the number of orders the client passed on to us increased from 15-20 orders per day in April 2009 to 80-90 per day in April 2010. That's a pretty fine graph of the way our relationship with this client has progressed.
I am posting this story not because it is unique or spectacular, but because it is typical: of the way we work and the value we deliver to our clients. (Read what clients think of us in this post.)