Service and Attitudes: Branch Out to Your Customers at the 2013 BIA Conference
- 96% of unhappy customers do not complain, they just stop doing business with you.
- 91% of those who don't complain will share the negative story with at least 9 other people, 13% will tell more than 20 other people about their experience.
- The average unhappy customer will remember the incident for 23 years.
- The happy customer will talk about the pleasant experience for 18 months.
- For every complaint heard, the average company has 25 other customers with the same problem.
Want to learn more about improving customer relationships for your company? Leslie is presenting “Who Is the Correct Customer for You and Your Company” at the 2013 BIA Annual Conference, April 8–10, in Indianapolis Indiana.