Our Parent Company, Ayala Corporation
The 2010 Ayala Corporation Annual Report was released recently and we were featured as a valued company in the portfolio of LiveIt Investments, Ltd.
Here are some highlights from the report.
LiveIt 2010 Highlights
- Combined revenues of investee companies increased by 84% to U.S. $906 million; combined EBITDA is up by 55% to U.S. $63 million.
- Net income improved to U.S. $4.9 million.
- The three-year revenue compound annual growth rate is 29%.
- The three-year EBITDA compound annual growth rate is 102%.
Affinity Express 2010 Highlights
- We achieved leading provider status in outsourced production of print and interactive services for multi-media publishers.
- Our success was based our innovative "cloud computing" (Internet-based) workflow, bundled with speed of delivery, support, scalability and predictable client return on investments.
- We grew our roster of recognizable North American clients in all segments.
- To increase market reach, Affinity Express expanded its service offerings by introducing new interactive, pre-media and editorial support services.
- The company relocated to a world-class special economic zone campus in Pune, India, which complements our facilities in UP TechnoHub in the Philippines.
- Affinity Express was named in to the 2010 Global Services 100, which identifies the companies that define outsourcing.
These impressive numbers remind us at Affinity Express that we are part of a strong group of companies with solid backing from our parent. We also have a strong board comprised of experienced and extremely competent individuals to advise us and encourage us as we scale new heights.