IWCO Direct Brings ‘Making Better Happen’ to Life with Refreshed Brand
In a world where trends are constantly changing, keeping your brand relevant is challenging. One of print and marketing communications service providers' most valuable assets is its brand. Brand messaging is what tells an organization’s story to clients and communicates its value. In a market where customer expectations, social norms, technologies, and market trends are always changing – it is essential to cultivate and maintain a modern image.
If you haven’t evaluated how your company is perceived in a long time, it may be time to refresh your brand. Here are several important benefits rebranding can offer:
- Refresh the perception of your business
- Help your business appeal to a new target audience
- Better compete with other cutting-edge companies
- Attract top-tier clients and talent
- Enhance customer loyalty and brand awareness
On January 17, Chanhassen, Minnesota-based IWCO Direct announced a refreshed brand identity. The objective was to expand on its history as a performance improvement organization and an expert marketing partner that continually conceives better ways to drive results for clients, partners, and employees. With the launch of its new brand, IWCO will transition its name from ‘IWCO Direct’ to ‘IWCO’ as well as introduce a new brand platform, "Making Better Happen".
The rebranding was also an opportunity to highlight the introduction of IWCO’s proprietary BETTERImpact System. The BETTERImpact System is focused on driving better campaign results for clients with:
- Advanced analytics and scientific direct marketing test design to create targeting, segmentation, and testing solutions that make direct marketing campaigns more responsive.
- A team of creative storytellers, designers, and technical experts who work closely with clients to calibrate creative work for efficient production and maximum performance.
- Direct mail execution from data to delivery with state-of-the-art digital inkjet presses and hybrid inline finishing to support impactful direct mail formats.
- A comprehensive set of marketing technology applications that enable marketers to create and manage complex personalized, targeted communications across channels.
- Reporting and attribution to measure campaign performance and identify opportunities to improve campaign results.
IWCO looked at rebranding as an investment, rather than a cost. The new brand also supports the launch of their new technology, BETTERImpact System that has clear customer benefits. The management team understood how rebranding would enable the firm to attract more customers, strengthen its credibility, and clearly communicate the value of its products and services. Furthermore, the value to IWCO will be improved customer loyalty, market leadership, and a higher brand equity position to drive long-term profitability. If ever there were a no-brainer investment for your company’s future, rebranding is it.
Barbara Pellow is the owner and founder of Pellow and Partners. With her long history focusing on digital communications and print technology, she works with both print service providers and equipment and software manufacturers on the development of strategies to improve revenue and profitability and grow market share.