Integrated Print Forum 2011 Keynote Revealed
Last week we announced more information about the Integrated Print Forum. In particular, we were excited to reveal that Lon Safko will be keynoting the Integrated Print Forum 2011! Lon Safko is the author of The Social Media Bible and, as you would expect, is a digital marketing expert. He'll help attendees understand interesting terms and techniques such as, “the fundamental shift in power,” “link love,” “Google Juice,” and SEO advantages to blogging. I wonder if we'll find out if "Google Juice" is full of the electrolytes and vitamines a printer needs to integrate new technology?
Lon Safko will be a great keynoter, no doubt, but there will also be a number of sessions on the following topics:
- Mobile Takeover: The Future, Apps and You
- Digital Acumen: How to Hire the Staff of Tomorrow, Today!
- Mobile Website Essentials
- How to Become a LinkedIn Power User
- Preparing the PSP for 2020
- Direct Marketing Trends 2011: Who's Mailing What?
- Build Your Own Augmented Reality Scene
- Marketing: The Secret Ingredient
- Risky Business: Entrepreneurial Adventures in Today’s Marketplace
- Everyone's in Sales
- Personalization Power: Mastering Relational Databases
- Practical Integrated Marketing: Winning Your First Campaign
- Portal Power: Managing Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Super Scripts for Dynamic Direct Mail
- Straight Talk: Sales in 2012 and Beyond
There's a wealth of cutting-edge talks and information that we're proud to be hosting at Printing Industries of America this Fall. You can find more information about Integrated Print Forum 2011at http://www.integratedprintforum.org. The forum is open to a limited amount of registrants so it’s recommended that you register early. For questions about the conference please email, Sam Shea by clicking here or ask on www.formspring.me/integratedprint.