Don’t Let Online Posts Ruin Your Reputation
• Google Alerts tells you of new results for your keywords.
• On Facebook, increase your ranking using both Fan Pages and Groups.
• Post on YouTube since video gets ranked higher for SEO.
• Twitter updates are part of Google’s real time search functionality.
• LinkedIn is great for controlling your image and mentions rank high on search engines.
• Flikr.com is a way to tap into the Yahoo community and great for images and video.
• Start a blog to drive up ranking and your voice on the Internet.
• Join Yelp! to place your own reviews and become part of the community.
• Google “Free Press Release Distribution” service is a good way to get press releases out.
• Google Maps can put you on the top of the search criteria.
• Post Job listings since they get high rankings, especially on Google searches.
You don’t need to do all of these, but most are free. Even doing a few and sticking with it will help keep positive things about your company out in front when people search for your company or printers in the area. Good luck, and hope this helps.