Are you Going to the 2015 BIA Conference?
This post was contributed by Chris Webbert, president, Advantage Book Binding, Inc.
Are you attending the 2015 BIA Conference? If you haven't yet registered for this excellent event, now is the time to do so!
Postpress companies are at a prime position right now. There a so many new technologies and ways we can apply them to our business—if we just know how to utilize them. From special effects printing to digital marketing, this year’s BIA Conference offers tons of learning opportunities so you can expand your business. It’s also THE networking forum of the year for postpress professionals and key vendors, so come prepared to meet new potential clients and partners too!
Learn more below about this great opportunity to network with other postpress professionals, hear from industry experts, and connect with suppliers. Here is all you need to know—the Who, What, When, Where, and Why—about
The 2015 BIA Conference
Printing Industries of America
The 2015 Binding Industries Association Conference
The Minneapolis Marriott City Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
May 18-20, 2015
There are many great reasons to attend the 2015 BIA Conference:
- You'll meet other professionals from trade binderies, graphic finishers, custom loose-leaf manufacturers, and information packagers. This is an ideal opportunity to exchange ideas that will help your company grow.
- You'll meet the top suppliers to the postpress industry and have the opportunity to see the latest and greatest materials, services, and products. Plus have all of your questions answered by suppliers on site.
- You'll hear from industry experts about new technologies that are transforming the industry and current market trends that you need to be aware of. This inside information will be invaluable to the future and success of your enterprise.
- You'll have the opportunity to meet CEOs and top-level marketing and sales executives from the Print Leadership Summit, co-locating with this year's BIA conference.
- For an additional fee, you can attend the BIA Plant Tour, when you'll visit the Muscle Bound Bindery and Daily Printing Inc. Together these two businesses have more than 100 years of experience between them in the Minneapolis postpress industry. The tour concludes with a stop at the historic 612Brew, a landmark brewery in the historic Broadway building.