AESB 4.0: Our Cloud Tool to Manage Both Digital and Print Marketing Products
What's new about AESB 4.0? A lot.
By making the processes of digital and print production more efficient and enabling digital and print services to be ordered and proofed through a single interface, we believe AESB 4.0 will be a game changer for the news publishing industry.
AESB 4.0 has several unique benefits for users:
- Supports a complete range of digital and print products, including spec ads, video, mobile, websites, social media and other revenue-generating opportunities
- Supports proofing for all media types
- Increases the profitability of orders by making the process faster and easier
- Provides extensive business intelligence on an enterprise level, such as year-over-year ad volumes, sales rep productivity, sales results from spec ads produced, client spending trends and more
- Consolidates a myriad of legacy solutions into a single web-based platform, eliminating the need for multiple, disparate processes and repetitive data entry
- Integrates with booking, pagination and billing systems to encompass the entire process from sales to billing
- Meets the needs of salespeople for efficient tracking, proofing and approvals
- Allows salespeople to enter orders and access data from anywhere—using laptops, tablets and mobile phones
- Integrates with leading customer relationship management software to store past campaigns, proposals, contracts and other details
The cloud-based, hosted solution is built on the foundation of Mediaspectrum's flagship ad sales platform, which boasts the industry's most comprehensive, state-of-the-art technology for cross-channel advertising sales and publishing. With AESB 4.0, clients need not incur capital expenditures or licenses, install or maintain software and hardware—we take care of everything and give them access to ongoing development and enhancements.
By offering efficient production for a diverse range of digital products such as websites and video in addition to ads for traditional print media, and by developing a complete closed-loop system that integrates functions from sales to billing, we enable Affinity Express clients to serve as profitable, full-service marketing resources for SMBs.
AESB 4.0 will help our clients manage their advertising and marketing production even more efficiently than before, making their salespeople more efficient and focused. For every order, it is estimated that a salesperson saves more than an hour of time and 30% in cost.
AESB 4.0 is launching on June 1, 2012. Let us know if you want to be one of the early users!