25 Great Resources for Small Business Marketing
8. SpyFu. Compares the search engine marketing tactics of your competitors so you can improve your advertising and search engine optimization efforts.
9. Duct Tape Marketing. Provides a video of a live panel discussion on the basics of mobile marketing for small businesses as well as lists of mobile marketing resources such as mobile site creation tools (e.g., MoFuse, Mobify.me, etc.), mobile testing websites, SMS and text resources, etc.
10 Hootsuite. Keeps tabs on your social networking assets from one dashboard and lets you monitor brand mentions and schedule posts for the future (free version).
11 Markitty. Monitors your social media usage, consolidates all stats in one place, shows what is working, provides specific suggestions based on activities and gives help from marketing experts (special shout out here because this is the product created former Affinity Express marketing manager, Unmana Datta!)
12 FollowerWonk. Finds Twitter bios, compares social profiles and optimizes your following by improving your ability to listen, engage and measure. Content
13. Copyblogger.com. Shares an infographic on 22 ways to create compelling content when you don’t have a clue and other inspiring posts about content creation.
14. LocalVox. Published a list of more than 100 content ideas from successful customers to generate ideas you can write about.
15. MailChimp. Makes email marketing simple with an easy-to-use collection of newsletter templates and the ability to customize your own design.
16. Constant Contact. Helps you grow and manage a profitable mailing list and makes it less likely you’ll land on spam blacklists for sending out emails from your own servers.
Stationery and Collateral
17. Staples. Designs and prints business cards, letterhead, brochures, flyers, signs, banners, posters, forms, labels and more (extra discounts for annual spending commitments).