25 Great Resources for Small Business Marketing
In case you want to drill down to what is working for other companies, a recent survey by Constant Contact of small business owners discovered that the top five tools respondents use for attracting new business are as follows:
- Daily deals: 53%
- Internet ads: 51%
- Web listing sites: 38%
- Social media ads: 37%
- Online coupons: 29%
That being said, here are 25 small business marketing resources we either use at Affinity Express or for which we have heard good reviews from our contacts.
1. WordPress. Offers a great solution for small websites and blogging platforms (free version).
2. Google Analytics. Gives you vital traffic and user interaction data for your website, enabling you to make useful business decisions (free).
3. Bravo Video. Offers an easy way to capture customer testimonial videos that can be shared on your website, as well as your blog and social media channels.
4. Pixlr. Enables editing of images (e.g., resizing, cropping, filtering, enhancing, etc.) for your website, marketing materials and more without the need to invest in expensive software.
5. Google+ Local. Leverages local SEO to increase the visibility of small businesses online (free).
6. LocalVox. Analyzes your online presence and tells you what you need to do to get listed on all the major online directories like Yelp, CitySearch and dozens of others (free report).
7. Hubspot. Facilitates inbound marketing with software that drives attract visits, convert leads and close customers.