Dscoop4 wasn’t exactly fun in the Florida sun, but the tone of the conference was surprisingly upbeat despite the economic forecast and less than stellar weather. Both attendance and participation in the vendor solutions showcase increased from 2008.
The hottest topic in the industry today is, without a doubt, digital color printing. Industry statistics indicate it is the fastest growing segment in the printing industry with a retail value growing at a 14% CAGR (compound annual growth rate). Maybe you’re a printer that’s still wrestling with whether or not to go digital. Maybe you’ve decided to make the leap, and need to know the best way to profit from this powerful technology. Either way, this webinar is a must-see.
Join Printing Impressions, industry expert Barbara Pellow and sponsor Hewlett-Packard for this webinar, and get on the pathway to making your digital endeavor a successful and profitable one.
Barb Pellow discusses the business evolution for digital printers on their pathway to profitability emphasizing the importance of:
- Building a solid marketing strategy
- Identifying target markets
- Repositioning your business
- Reaching new prospects through effective self promotion
Frank Defino, Jr. from Tukaiz Corporation and Rob Seaver from TAG Marketing & Recruiting join Barb to discuss their specific business evolution:
- Why they made the digital decision
- The impact digital color solutions have had on their target customers and business
- Most importantly, the strategies they deployed to make digital color profitable
To view for this Webinar, click here.