Governor Ivey Announces Locations for National Guard Mobile Vaccination Clinics
March 18, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Governor Kay Ivey announced the locations for the Alabama National Guard’s mobile vaccination clinics across 24 rural counties. As part of Governor Ivey’s activation of the ALNG to support the state’s COVID-19 response, beginning March 23, the mobile vaccination teams will rotate through the designated counties.
The ALNG is capable of fielding two mobile vaccination teams with a capacity of at least 1,000 vaccinations per site, per day (Tuesday – Friday), for a total of 8,000 doses each week. The Alabama Department of Public Health, local emergency management officials and law enforcement will also provide support.
Rural Mobile Vaccination Clinics: Week One
*Due to the nature of the mission, there will likely be adjustments made. Should any locations change, the ADPH and partnering agencies will provide any updates.
March 23: Covington & Sumter Counties
- Kiwanis Building: 2085 Kiwanis Drive, Andalusia, AL 36420 (Covington)
- UWA Football Parking Lot (Sumter)
March 24: Coffee & Greene Counties
- Enterprise Civic Center: 2401 Neil Metcalf Road, Enterprise, AL 36330 (Coffee)
- Abandoned Airport: 435 Airport Road, Eutaw, AL 35462 (Greene)
March 25: Dale & Hale Counties
- Ozark Civic Center: 320 East College Street, Ozark, AL 36360 (Dale)
- Moundville Ball Park: Industrial Drive, Moundville, AL (Hale)
March 26: Henry & Perry Counties
- Calvary Baptist Church: 310 Dothan Road, Abbeville, AL 36310 (Henry)
- Marion Military Institute (Perry)
Rural Mobile Vaccination Clinics: Week Two
March 30: Dallas & Lowndes Counties
- Bloch Park: 108 Dallas Avenue, Selma, AL 36701 (Dallas)
- Old National Guard Armory: 5 Gilmer Hills Road, Fort Deposit, AL 36032 (Lowndes)
March 31: Bullock & Choctaw Counties
- Union Springs Elementary School: 211 Conecuh Avenue West, Union Springs, AL 36089 (Bullock)
- Heritage Church of God: 161 Main Street, Gilbertown, AL 36908 (Choctaw)
April 1: Macon & Marengo Counties
- ALNG Armory: 1101 Chappie James Avenue, Tuskegee, AL 36083 (Macon)
- Old ALNG Armory Maintenance Shop: 2420 Alabama Highway 28 East, Linden, AL 36748 (Marengo)
April 2: Russell & Wilcox Counties
- Chattahoochee Valley CC: 2602 College Drive, Phenix City, AL 36869 (Russell)
- Wilcox Central High School: 1310 T.L. Threadgill Road, Camden, AL 36726 (Wilcox)
Rural Mobile Vaccination Clinics: Week Three
April 6: Butler & Conecuh Counties
- Southside Baptist Church: 211 King Street, Greenville, AL 36037 (Butler)
- Liberty Hills Shopping Center: 78 Liberty Hill Place, Evergreen, AL 36401 (Conecuh)
April 7: Crenshaw & Monroe Counties
- Tom Harbin Farm Center: 816 Airport Road, Luverne, AL 36049 (Crenshaw)
- Monroe County High School: 212 Tiger Drive, Monroeville, AL 36460 (Monroe)
April 8: Clarke & Pike Counties
- SP Hudson Park: 115 Park Street, Grove Hill, AL 36451 (Clarke)
- Sportsplex: 701 Enzor Road, Troy, AL 36079 (Pike)
April 9: Barbour & Washington Counties
- Baker Hill School: 24 School House Road, Eufaula, AL 36027 (Barbour)
- 111 River Road (Just off Hwy. 43), McIntosh, AL 36553 (Washington)
All rural mobile vaccination clinics will operate 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. These clinics will be open for all eligible Alabamians, free of charge.
While these distribution efforts are ongoing, the ADPH will provide all of the up-to-date details, including the specific clinic sites and other logistic information on their website. In the instance of severe weather and other similar circumstances, ADPH and partnering agencies will provide any and all updates.
At this time, appointments are not required. Individuals are asked to wear a mask.