Xerox Adds Five New Tools to its Business Development Resources for PSPs
NORWALK, Conn.—September 11, 2015—Xerox is adding five new tools to its comprehensive collection of business development resources that will help print firms capture today’s market growth opportunities. The additions to the Xerox ProfitAccelerator Digital Business Resources focus on opportunities in inkjet and photo printing, job estimating and applications for silver and gold metallic dry inks.
“Our business development program is dedicated to providing resources in sales, planning, applications and target marketing that help our customers work better and grow,” said Susan Weiss, manager, worldwide customer business development, Xerox. “We provide a full range of ProfitAccelerator business development tools as well as training and consulting services to support our customers as partners, ensuring their success.”
Five new Xerox ProfitAccelerator Digital Business Resources will debut at GRAPH EXPO 15:
- Inkjet Planning & Prospecting Kit, Part 1—This kit includes guides for sales prospecting, management and developing a marketing plan to capture the inkjet printing opportunity.
- Xerox Digital Hot Spot Website—This new interactive, mobile-enabled Website is the source for insights and information on developing and growing successful production printing businesses. The site is for registered Xerox customers and includes ProfitAccelerator tools for financial, sales and marketing planning, white papers, case histories and application guides. Members of the Xerox Premier Partners Global Network receive exclusive access to additional content and are able to showcase their company to prospective print buyers on the “Find a Premier Partner” directory.
- Xerox ProfitQuick Web Version—A financial modeling resource is now available online to customers who register on the Xerox Digital Hot Spot Website, making it easier than ever to access these tools. The ProfitQuick Suite offers simple ways for graphic communications providers to make informed decisions based on their business metrics. ProfitQuick ezBusiness Planner and ezJob Estimation tools can be used to show projected solution payback, total job costs, breakeven points, net profit and return on investment. They are now compatible with PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- New Specialty Dry Ink Resources—The Xerox Color 800i/1000i Presses print with silver and gold metallic dry inks, and a new collection of assets will help providers get off to a fast start, capturing the profit and growth opportunities these inks present. The new tools include design guides, how-to videos for file setups and a Specialty Dry Ink Business Development Guide.
- Xerox Revolution Digital Photo Paper —Xerox Revolution Digital Photo Paper is the first xerographic paper that simulates the look and feel of silver halide, the traditional standard for photographic image quality. The 8.2-mil paper delivers realistic skin tones and nuanced highlights and has a smooth, lustrous finish that requires no specialized coating. It is archival, acid-free and qualified for all Xerox iGen and other presses.
The Xerox ProfitQuick Web version, specialty dry ink resources and Digital Hot Spot Website are available worldwide immediately. Xerox Revolution Digital Photo Paper will be available in the United States and Canada on Oct. 1. The Inkjet Prospecting & Planning Kit, Part 1 will be available in October. Through Sept. 30, purchasers of select Xerox presses can get a quantity of free paper of their choice from a limited list of free Xerox Revolution or Xerox Bold paper.
At GRAPH EXPO 15
Visit Xerox in booth #613 at GRAPH EXPO 15, Sept. 13-16 at McCormick Place, Chicago.
Xerox applies its expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and user-centric insights, and engineers the flow of work to provide greater productivity, efficiency and personalization. It conducts business in 180 countries, and the company's more than 130,000 employees create meaningful innovations and provide business process services, printing equipment, software and solutions that make a real difference for its clients—and their customers.