U.S. Fujifilm Companies Announce New Names, Global Management Structure
VALHALLA, NY—Sept. 27, 2006—Following previous announcements by parent company, Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd., a number of Fujifilm businesses operating in the United States today announced changes to their company names.
As of October 1, Tokyo-based Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. will take on a new holding company structure, launching Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, which will provide strategic management of the entire group, including two newly named operating companies: Fujifilm Corporation and Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. The shift in structure will strengthen consolidated management, enhance strategic planning and expand collaboration. The name changes have been made to better reflect the company’s expansion into business areas beyond photography, while retaining the assets of “Fujifilm,” which is an established corporate brand with a global reputation for reliability and high quality products and services.
Effective immediately, the following changes will be made to Fujifilm businesses in the U.S.:
• Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Valhalla, NY, and the sales and marketing group for photographic products and services, recording media and motion picture film, will become Fujifilm U.S.A., Inc.
• Enovation Graphic Systems, headquartered in Valhalla, NY, and the largest distributor of graphic arts products in the U.S., will become Fujifilm Graphic Systems U.S.A., Inc.
• Fuji Photo Film Hawaii, Inc., headquartered in Waipahu, HI, and the premier provider of quality photographic products and services in Hawaii, will become Fujifilm Hawaii, Inc.
• Fuji Photo Film, Inc., headquartered in Greenwood, SC, and the manufacturer of digital and film products for the graphic arts, photographic, and medical industries, will become Fujifilm Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
• Fuji Hunt Photographic Chemicals, Inc., headquartered in Allendale, NJ, and the leading provider of quality products for the photographic, graphic arts and specialty chemical industries, will become Fujifilm Hunt Chemicals U.S.A., Inc.
• Fujifilm Microdisks U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Bedford, MA, and a manufacturer of Fujifilm data cartridge products, will become Fujifilm Recording Media Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.