thINK 2017 Poised for Unprecedented Numbers with Over 500 Attendees
BOCA RATON, Fla. - October 4, 2017 - thINK, an independent community of Canon Solutions America production print customers, today announced that thINK 2017 registration is now closed and the event has sold out, proving once more that the rise of inkjet and its continued transformation remains as pivotal a topic as any in the print industry. The third annual user conference will be held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club on Oct. 9-11, 2017.
"The response to thINK 2017 has been overwhelmingly positive and we very much look forward to an event that we expect to live up to its promise of Inkjet Networking and Knowledge," said Victor Bohnert, thINK managing director. "With over 500 attendees - a 25% increase in overall attendance—over 70 speakers, and more than 30 interactive educational sessions, thINK 2017 is prepared to offer a dynamic and collaborative community to its guests and provide a forum to network with peers, share best practices, and learn from industry leaders. This is truly an amazing turnout for an industry event only three years in the making."
thINK 2016 attracted more than 400 production print professionals, analysts, partners, and press, establishing it as the largest inkjet user group in the world. Across the three-day event, over 30 sessions, designed for all levels of inkjet experience and awareness, were held throughout the event - the same platform will be used during thINK 2017. New to this year's event, guests who want an in-depth look at a particular line of inkjet presses will have access to two product-centric sessions. The sheetfed Océ VarioPrint i-series and Continuous Feed Inkjet tracks are sure to augment the excitement for all the inkjet enthusiasts participating this year. Additionally, Production Inkjet Press, Technical, Profitable Print, and Business and Marketing tracks will also be included, further expanding the scope and breadth of information for thINK 2017.
"This year's event, and the thINK community as a whole, promises even more opportunities for everyone in an organization - business owners, sales, production, and technical - to learn and network about the benefits of inkjet technology," said Mark DeBoer, thINK president. "This event has something for everyone - from inkjet pioneers to those new to the technologies and looking for the advice and information needed to navigate the changing digital printing landscape."
Key thINK 2017 highlights include:
- Keynote Speakers: This year, guests will have the opportunity to learn from three inspiring keynote speakers. From NASA Captain Mark Kelly's kick-off keynote to Wednesday's opening and closing keynotes by USPS's Jim Cochrane and CEO of THIS Inc., Greg McKeown, attendees can expect to hear amazing stories to both motivate and inspire.
- Klik Bracelets: New year, new technology. Helping thINK 2017 guests connect, Klik technology allows its users to instantly exchange contact information to spur meaningful business conversations.
- Partner Pavilion: All 39 thINK 2017 sponsors will take up space in the Boca Raton Resort & Club and help further educate guests on everything from software solutions and media types to standout inkjet products like the Océ VarioPrint i300 color inkjet press.
- Canon Customer Experience Center Tours: Guests can sign up for a tour of the Customer Experience Center located at Canon Solutions America's Boca Raton office. For those who have not been, it's an educational and valuable experience that showcases the breadth of industry-leading Canon print technology.
- Breakthrough Technology: This year's event promises the first North American viewing of the Océ ProStream 1000, which is poised to take color quality to the next level in the graphic arts market.
As in the past, thINK membership is free and exclusive to Canon Solutions America production print customers. thINK members can access a large variety of inkjet resources by joining the thINK Community. To join, register at thinkforum.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.