The Top 10 Articles of 2019
As 2019 comes to a close, it's time to reflect on some of the biggest stories from the past 12 months. We followed along when Xerox made a bid to acquire HP and as Quad and LSC Communications were faced with a suit from the Department of Justice to block the proposed acquisition of LSC by Quad, which ultimately ended in the deal being called off. We also tracked some of the hottest markets and trends and released our annual list of the 400 largest printing companies in the U.S. and Canada.
Let's take a look back at the 10 most read items of the year as determined by you, our readers.
- Second Conspirator at Now-Defunct Mail Service Provider Admits to Defrauding USPS of More Than $1.5 Million
- LSC Communications Shareholder Files Lawsuit to Block Proposed Acquisition by Quad/Graphics
- Shocker: DOJ Files Suit to Block Quad From Acquiring LSC Communications
- 2018 Printing Impressions 400 Ranking (Also check out the recently released 2019 ranking)
- Quad Acquisition of LSC Communications: Latest on Status of DOJ Antitrust Ruling
- Top 25 ‘Hot Markets’ for Print Demand in 2019-20
- Quad Reveals Plans to Sell Its $200M Book Printing Platform Amidst Dismal Q3 Report
- 5 Emerging Trends That Are Affecting the Printing Industry
- Venerable Direct Mail Printer North American Communications Closes Suddenly, Resulting in Loss of 200 Jobs
- Printing Industry Shocker: Xerox Makes Reported $33B Offer to Acquire HP