The Print Coach and Ipex 2010 Join Forces to Tackle Printers' Problems in New Audio Series
GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UK—March 10, 2010—How can printers win more business without slashing prices? What's the best way to improve cashflow? How can print companies grow in a recession? These are just some of the questions 'The Print Coach' Nick Devine will ask a panel of experts from both inside and outside the print industry in a new series of six audio programs, called 'Ask the Print Experts'. The first session focussing on 'How to Grow in a Recession' is available for download now via www.printersprofitzone.com/ask-the-print-experts.
Each pre-recorded session will cover a different topical subject in the run-up to the international Ipex 2010 exhibition for the next six weeks. Various panel members will spend around 15 minutes each advising how printers can increase their sales and maintain, or even grow, their profits. The panel will include successful sales, marketing and finance strategists, experts in financing business expansion, corporate law and tax, as well as specialists in mergers and acquisitions for print companies. The sessions are designed to provide listeners with practical tips helping them to stay competitive and boost their businesses.
Each programme lasts approximately 60 minutes. Listeners can access the second episode 'Improve Sales Force Performance' from 13:00 GMT on 16th March. They will need to pre-register for Ipex 2010 and enter their registration confirmation number on www.printersprofitzone.com to access the remaining programmes at anytime after 13:00 GMT on the following dates:
No. 3, 'Boost Your Cashflow' — 23rd March
No. 4, 'Grow Your Sales' — 30th March
No. 5, 'Strategic Marketing for Printers' — 6th April
No. 6, ''Increase Your Profit Margins' — 13th April
Comments Nick Craig Waller, Ipex 2010 Marketing Director, "Conditions in the print industry have changed considerably in response to the global recession over the last couple of years, which have proved tough for printers. With Ipex just around the corner, we want to help printers address the challenges they are facing. By teaming up with www.ThePrintCoach.com and a panel of experts, we can provide them with easy-to-implement and inspiring ideas that might make a difference to their bottom line."
The panel will include the following experts:
• Paul Holohan, Chief Executive and founder of the print industry mergers and acquisitions specialists Richmond Capital Partners
• Kevin Hogan, author of 19 books including international best seller 'The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking', broadcaster, and contributor to The New York Times, The New York Post and dozens of popular magazines like Forbes
• Robert Hankin, corporate investment lawyer and a former senior legal adviser at venture capitalist company 3i plc
• Steve Kaplan, marketing consultant and author of The New York Times bestsellers, 'Bag the Elephant!: Getting and Keeping BIG Customers', 'Be the Elephant!: Build a Bigger, Better Business' and 'Sell Your Business for the Max!'
• Jon Goldman, author of The Million Dollar Lumpy Mail Marketing System, an authoritative, how-to kit and resource for direct marketing campaigns, and 'The 18 secrets of Niche Marketing'.
• Peter Thompson, business consultant and author of over 100 audio and video programmes, and books on business and personal growth
• David J. Cichelli, Senior Vice President of The Alexander Group Inc.
• Mark Hodges, finance expert and corporate lawyer
• Alan Pink, founder of tax consultancy Alan Pink Tax
As well as offering a convenient way to obtain advice from the comfort of their armchairs, the 'Ask the Print Experts' series will provide listeners with a taste of what's to come in the free-of-charge seminar programme at Ipex 2010 - the 'Printers' Profit Zone'. It will offer dynamic and interactive Master Classes in Hall 9 for printers who want to tackle critical issues affecting their business. To register for these classes, visit www.ipex.org/ppz. Those who have not yet registered for Ipex 2010 can do so by going to www.ipex.org/register.
About Ipex 2010
Ipex is the largest English-speaking global technology event for print, publishing and media. Acquired by IIR Exhibitions in 2006 from its previous owner, industry association Picon, IIR Exhibitions also owns Total Print! Expo incorporating Digital Print World, Northprint and Ipex South Asia.
Ipex 2010 will take place from Tuesday 18th May to Tuesday 25th May 2010 at the NEC, Birmingham, UK. The new footprint for the show provides a logical layout for visitors by mirroring the whole print production workflow.
The new Ipex 2010 website www.ipex.org includes sales brochures, the exhibition layout, an exhibitor list as well as marketing and logistical information. It also has information and voting forms for the international Ipex 2010 'Champions Print' Awards which were launched to acknowledge the huge contributions of those who have influenced and shaped the development of the printing industry.