The Most Read Articles of 2018
As we begin 2019, we take a look back at 2018 and the many ups and downs we reported on in the printing industry. Not surprisingly, Cenveo's bankruptcy news dominated the headlines throughout the year, with news from other heavy hitters – Quad/Graphics, LSC Communications and RR Donnelley – not far behind. Also topping the charts, we released the annual Printing Impressions 400 ranking, which includes many new names this year, and said goodbye to a stalwart in book printing.
Here are the top 10 articles of 2018, based on page views:
- Cenveo Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Filing Announced; Mega-Printer Secures DIP Financing
- Cenveo Chapter 11 Saga Unfolds with Accusations, Ruling, Plant Closures
- Commentary: What's Driving the Quad/Graphics Acquisition of LSC Communications
- RR Donnelley Spinoff Comes Under Fire From Investor Group for 'Poor Performance'
- 2018 Printing Impressions 400 Ranking
- Convergence in the Print Industry
- Cenveo $61M 2020 US Census Printing Contract Terminated by Department of Justice
- Commentary: Cenveo Chapter 11 Was a Long Time Coming
- What the Printing Industry Needs to Know for 2018
- Final Chapter for Book Printer Edwards Brothers Malloy Ends With Closure After 125-Year Run