Take a Hip-Check Pop Quiz
Take out a pen and a piece of paper. This is a pop quiz …
How many of the following words do you recognize?
Prior to my work with a company called Bunch, I would have gone 0 for 5. How did you do?
- Miro is a visual collaboration software. Think of it as a whiteboard everyone can see, use, and add to regardless of where they are in the world.
- Asana is a project management app.
- Slack is a business communications platform.
- Timeboxing is all about assigning a specific and limited amount of time to a project.
- And “hack” is slang for shortcut.
I’m 60 years old. I probably shouldn’t know any of this. The only reason I do know is because I am the voice of "Bunch".
Bunch is an company based in Berlin that provides daily leadership coaching via an app you can download on your phone. My daughter, Madeline, handles their marketing from her home in London. It’s only through reading tip after tip that I have discovered the value of these various tools, apps, and phrases.
I bring this to your attention because if you have not kept up with business programs designed to increase efficiency, you are really missing out.
In case you haven’t noticed, the way business is being done has been rattled, altered, and flipped upside down by COVID. As a result, nothing is the same.
There are new rules. You are going to need new tools.
By the way, I will be reviewing these productivity apps on Chill with Bill this Friday.