Schawk Launches Industry’s First Cloud-Based, Print-Quality Management Platform
ColorDrive collects and reports data from a variety of commercially available quality control tools. For a completely integrated quality control client, Schawk selected MeasureColor as its development partner. MeasureColor is a proven solution for quality control on press, giving the ColorDrive print supplier a host of tools to help them manage their internal quality control process.
MeasureColor supports a wide array of color measurement devices, helping printers leverage their measurement investment, and provides a true client-server architecture that can scale from one to many locations. It also provides bold graphical feedback that instantly advises the printer on performance. With the ColorDrive client module, MeasureColor lets printers know exactly how they are “scoring” on their brand work.
ColorDrive is currently in use at several Fortune 250 consumer products companies. Some of the benefits that ColorDrive is capable of delivering to packaging supply chain partners include:
- Improved shelf impact, brand recognition and speed to market.
- Ease of deployment, low cost of ownership and faster response time.
- Better end product, design integrity retained, confidence in continuous improvement efforts.
- Confidence in supplier deliverability reduces waste and cost.
- Reduced waste of substrates, inks, and energy.
- Consistent proof of performance, the ability of printers to confidently identify opportunities to improve internal processes.
At this time, the product is also in use at 15 packaging printers in 30 locations to manage the print quality of the packaging for more than 35 brands in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Schawk Inc. is a leading provider of brand development and deployment services, enabling companies of all sizes to connect their brands with consumers. With a global footprint of operations in 26 countries, Schawk helps companies create compelling and consistent brand experiences by providing integrated strategic, creative and executional services across brand touch points. Founded in 1953, Schawk is trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations to help them achieve global brand consistency.