Registration Now Open for Dscoop Edge Fusion
Edge Fusion, set for May 17-20, 2021, is a global hybrid event dedicated to the largest community of HP Graphic Arts users. Attendees can join from wherever they are, and sign up for sessions featuring business, industry and technical education; discussions and knowledge-sharing with colleagues; technology demonstrations and solution updates from partners; and virtual networking with printers and partners all over the world.
Registration for the Dscoop Edge Fusion global event opens Thursday, March 18 at http://www.dscoopedge.com/fusion.
The event, scheduled for Monday, May 17 through Thursday, May 20, 2021, is a virtual + hybrid experience for HP print service providers to learn the latest tools, technology, industry trends and business applications to help their business and teams grow.
Business, industry and technical education sessions will “follow the sun,” with the four-day event designed to accommodate different global time zones. In true Dscoop fashion, there will also be many opportunities to meet with partners, see real-case applications in the virtual Solutions Showcase, and to share ideas with colleagues during networking sessions. Registrants will be able to connect globally with like-minded peers in a way that’s interactive and meaningful.
Pivoting and Adapting
Dscoop gathers PSPs (print service providers) using HP Graphic Arts solutions such as HP Indigo digital presses, along with creative designers, solutions, and media partners, and brand leaders, through events, inspiration and collaboration. Along with the print community it serves and supports, Dscoop adapted over the past year, too. After Edge Orlando 2020 was postponed in March due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Dscoop brought more than 90 virtual events and new content to its community as powerful ways to learn from each other and from partners, industry experts and business leaders.
Dscoop recently revised its plans for a global hybrid event (with a simultaneous face-to-face event in St. Louis), due to concerns for the safety of its members. The good news is that the upcoming Edge Fusion will offer the full hybrid experience for all of its members to join, no matter where in the world they are located.
“Fusion is more than an event name,” explains Keith Wilmot, CEO of Dscoop. “It exemplifies the energy and enthusiasm of the Dscoop community coming together to learn, grow, and connect with each other. Our community is the most unique group of people I’ve ever known; they genuinely want to collaborate and share their advice and experiences. We’ve seen it throughout our 2020 virtual events: the Dscoop spirit is authentic, powerful and makes us stronger together.”
Edge Fusion will offer session topics based on members’ survey feedback, scheduled at times that accommodate three different global regions. Programming includes:
- Keynote speakers to inspire action, motivation and new ideas
- Business, marketing, sales, and leadership sessions to drive business and professional growth
- Demos and workshops on the latest technologies and tools to increase innovation and revenue
- Local in-country hybrid events to provide highly relevant education and idea-sharing for specific markets and sectors
Register as Individual or Company Team
The registration fee for Edge Fusion is $29 for an individual or $139 for a team of people from the same company. The team option includes a special "Edge-in-a-Box" that will be mailed before the event to connect the virtual with the physical. The Edge-in-a-Box will include samples and special event materials.
Details and program information will be updated regularly at http://www.dscoopedge.com/fusion.
Year-Round Events and Programs at Dscoop
Dscoop’s upcoming schedule of events and programming includes ongoing webinars, virtual local events, podcasts, news, case studies, and more. Find them at Dscoop.com. Also take note of these events scheduled for after Edge Fusion:
- San Diego, October 25-27, 2021 -- This will be a face-to-face Dscoop event. Mark your calendar now, and get ready to learn, meet new industry connections and friends, see the latest technology up close, and have fun! The event will take place at the San Diego Convention More details to come.
- Denver, March 6-9, 2022 -- The highly sought-after Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center is the site of the Dscoop Edge event scheduled for March 2022. This event offers another opportunity for members and partners to meet in person and learn, share ideas, see new product introductions and partner solutions, and of course, network. Stay tuned for more
- Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia-Pacific Region Events, June 2022 and Beyond: Details, including locations and topics for these events, will be announced
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.