Register Today for the Production Inkjet Luncheon at GRAPH EXPO on Sept. 14
PHILADELPHIA—August 26, 2015—A "State of the Production Inkjet Market" overview and printer panel discussion will be held Monday, Sept. 14 in room S104 A/B in McCormick Place South during GRAPH EXPO 2015 in Chicago. The Production Inkjet Luncheon is an invitation-only presentation that will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. and includes a plated lunch served by Savor Chicago.
The event is hosted by Printing Impressions magazine and sponsored by Ricoh Americas, Mitsubishi Imaging and Tecnau.
Host Marco Boer, of IT Strategies, will lead the presentation, which will be followed by an interactive printer panel discussion that includes leading inkjet technology end users. Among the panelists is Jim Renella, senior vice president of quality operations for Diamond Marketing Solutions of Carol Stream, Illinois.
This luncheon will provide an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest trends in continuous-feed, production inkjet technology and hear real-life, candid experiences from printers who have implemented inkjet technology in their operations.
Attendance is free (limit two spots per company) for printer attendees, who must pre-register to obtain one of the limited spots. This invitation-only event is designed for printers looking to enter into or expand existing continuous-feed inkjet printing capabilities. Click here to register now!
Attendees will learn:
- How the growth of production inkjet is revolutionizing the printing industry;
- Digital printing applications that are well-suited for high-speed inkjet printing, and what's next;
- The importance of looking at inkjet press adoption from an end-to-end workflow basis.
Following Marco Boer's presentation, he will moderate a production inkjet users panel where luncheon attendees will hear from leading printers. Panelists will discuss:
- Their experiences implementing inkjet production;
- Workflow requirements;
- Substrate options;
- Pre- and post-press considerations;
- Lessons learned in selection process;
- Advice they would give other printers looking to take the plunge.
Seating is limited for the Production Inkjet Luncheon, so join us for the luncheon and program by reserving your seat now.