Quad Wins Multiple Awards for Print Excellence in 2016 Premier Print Awards
SUSSEX, Wis. — September 28, 2016 — Quad/Graphics’ Dallas printing plant earned 20 awards in the Printing Industries of America 2016 Premier Print Awards, including four “Bennys,” the annual competition’s top recognition for print excellence.
The 2016 Premier Print Awards drew nearly 3,000 entries in 92 categories from around the world covering the entire range of printed materials from books, magazines and catalogs to postcards, calendars and invitations. In addition to the Best of Category Bennys, the judges awarded 355 Awards of Recognition and 846 Certificates of Merit. The awards were presented on Sept. 25 in conjunction with the start of the Graph Expo 16 printing industry trade show in Orlando, Fla.
Quad/Graphics’ Dallas plant earned the following 2016 Premier Print Awards:
Best of Category Bennys
- Jacobs Annual Report — Business and Annual Reports (4 or more colors, printers with 101-250 employees)
- Jacobs Annual Report — Hi-Fidelity Printing
- American Dream — Promotional Campaigns, Business-to-Business
- Walnut Place — Booklets (four or more colors, printers with 101-250 employees)
Awards of Recognition
- Neiman Marcus Bejeweled — Product/Service Catalogs (Cover - Sheetfed, Interior - Web)
- South Coast Plaza Holiday Booklet — Product/Service Catalogs (Cover – Sheetfed, Interior - Web)
- Arhaus Fall 2015 — Product Catalogs (four or more colors, printers with 101-250 employees)
- FD NorthPark — Fashion/Popular Culture Magazines (Printers with more than 250 employees)
- Walnut Place — Hi-Fidelity Printing
Certificates of Merit
- Neiman Marcus Italian Jewelry Fall 2015 — Promotional Campaigns, Consumer
- RGT Proposal Colder — Presentation Folders/Portfolios (one, two or three colors)
- SCAD Catalog 2015-16 — Service Catalogs (four or more colors, printers with 101-250 employees)
- J.Hilburn Fall 2015 — Product Catalogs (four or more colors, printers with 101-250 employees)
- Neiman Marcus Bejeweled – Product Catalogs (four or more colors, printers with 101-250 employees)
- Le Pan (Art of Fine Wine Living) — Architectural/Art/Travel/Other Magazines (Printers with fewer than 250 employees)
- Baylor University Poster — Posters
- PBR World Finals 2015 — Programs (four or more colors)
- RMG The American Rodeo Program 2016 — Programs (four or more colors)
- Leanin’ Tree — Specialty Inks or Coatings, Fragrances, or Invisible Printing Inks
- Neiman Marcus Shoe & Handbag Fall 2015 — Hi-Fidelity Printing
“Our Dallas plant has a reputation for producing top-quality print for a wide range of customers, including some of America’s best known brands and companies,” comments Tim Ohnmacht, Quad/Graphics’ president of marketing solutions. “Congratulations to everyone on our Dallas team for their outstanding work. The fact that many printers consider the Premier Print Awards to be the industry’s most prestigious competition makes these awards even more special.”
Quad’s Dallas facility, known by many as QuadWilliamson, will add its latest Benny Awards — bronze statuettes of Benjamin Franklin who considered himself first and foremost a printer — to its “Wall of Bennys” display, which contains more than 200 statuettes.
At the forefront of innovation for 45 years, Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD) is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics has the resources and knowledge to help a wide variety of clients in distinct vertical industries, including but not limited to retail, publishing, healthcare, insurance and financial services. The Company helps its clients perform better in today’s rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue. Quad/Graphics provides a diverse range of print and related products, services and solutions from multiple locations throughout North America, South America and Europe, and strategic partnerships in Asia and other parts of the world.