Quad/Graphics to Highlight Packaging Solutions at BrewExpo America Show
SUSSEX, WI—April 4, 2014—Quad/Graphics Inc. will highlight its innovative packaging solutions—including graphic and structural designs, inventory management and interactive print applications—at this year’s BrewExpo America show, April 9-10, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Craft brewers and other consumer products companies that visit Quad/Graphics at booth 1536 will learn about:
- Folding carton beverage carriers including four-, six- and 12-pack options for craft brewers.
- High-end decorative treatments, such as embossing/debossing, UV varnishes, foil stamping, laminations, diecuts and substrates that help brands stand out in the marketplace.
- Business solutions for craft brewers that include inventory management and control, to help better manage workflow and multiple SKUs.
- Interactive print that can be used to engage consumers through mobile experiences such as games, promotions, product demonstrations, loyalty programs or videos.
- Commitment to sustainability and reducing impact on the environment.
BrewExpo attendees will also see Quad/Graphics represented in booth 1815. Through a partnership with A.B. Sealer, Quad/Graphics’ beverage carriers will run on the packaging equipment manufacturer’s newest semi-automatic case erector/pack station machine being introduced at the trade show.
"With so many product options vying for consumers’ attention, brand marketers look to us for packaging that stands out, reinforces the brand, and connects with consumers," said Tom Garland, president of packaging. "Our expanded capabilities, which include innovative and unique package configurations and high-end decorative treatments, provide a market identity for brands to differentiate them on the store shelf."
Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD), a leading global printer and media channel integrator, is redefining print in today’s multichannel media world by helping marketers and publishers capitalize on print’s ability to complement and connect with other media channels. With consultative ideas, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics has the resources and knowledge to help its clients maximize the revenue they derive from their marketing spend through channel integration, and minimize their total cost of print production and distribution through a fully integrated national distribution network. The company provides a diverse range of print solutions, media solutions and logistics services from multiple locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe.