Proforma Owners Earn Spot on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies
CLEVELAND—August 17, 2015—Proforma is proud to announce eight of its Member Owners have been named to Inc. magazine’s 2015 list of the 5,000 fastest-growing, private companies in America. With growth ranging from 56-258 percent, Proforma has the most franchise representation from a single organization on the list, as well as the greatest presence in the printing and promotional products industry.
"We are extremely proud of the eight Proforma Owners who have earned a spot on the Inc. 5000,” said Greg Muzzillo, founder of Proforma. “It is clear by our consistent presence on this list that we have the industry’s best resources, programs and support in place to help our Owners achieve significant growth year after year.”
The Proforma Owners recognized on the Inc. 5000 include:
- Brandon Kennedy — Owner of Proforma Progressive Marketing, ranked #1578 with 258 percent growth
- Kevin, Mark and Scott MacKinnon — Co-owners of Mack Packaging, Powered by Proforma, ranked #1859 with 213 percent growth
- Luis Ostos — Owner of Proforma Diversified Corporate Solutions, ranked #1969 with 201 percent growth
- Dennis Funk and Rich Bewley — Co-owners of Proforma Signature Solutions, ranked #2544 with 146 percent growth
- Steve Raucher — Owner of Proforma GPS Global Promotional Sourcing, ranked #3737 with 82 percent growth
- Bob Michel — Owner of Proforma Marketing Agency, ranked #4228 with 65 percent growth
- Jeff Levy and Jeff Bowles — Co-owners of Proforma Promotionally Yours, ranked #4347 with 62 percent growth
- Pat Lenehan — Owner of Proforma ASAP, ranked #4577 with 56 percent growth
"We are thrilled with the significant growth we have experienced since joining Proforma,” said Kevin MacKinnon, co-owner of Mack Packaging, Powered by Proforma. “Now, we have the support behind us of a $500 million company that has put us in the position to secure larger contracts and provide a full range of marketing services for our clients. Making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies is a testament to how we have been able to leverage the Proforma business model to become a complete solutions provider and increase our sales more than we could have ever done on our own.”
Proforma experienced a 7 percent increase in overall sales in 2014. This year Proforma welcomed 15 first-time members into its prestigious Million Dollar Club, along with two first-time Multi-Million Dollar Club members, six Five Million Dollar Club members, two Ten Million Dollar Club Members and Proforma’s first ever 25 Million Dollar Club Members. The organization has more than 100 million dollar Owners including over 40 multi-million dollar Owners with annual sales ranging from $2 million to more than $26 million.
With more than 35 years of experience and $500 million in sales, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to businesses worldwide for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 60,000 clients through more than 750 member offices across the globe, backed by 140 Team Members in the Proforma Worldwide Support Center located in Cleveland.