Printware to Show iJetColor Label Press 3.0 with New Finishing Options at PackExpo
ST. PAUL, Minn.—September 25, 2015—Printware, the leader in prepress and digital solutions, will preview the latest version of its iJetColor 3.0 Label Press with two new finishing options to label printers during PackExpo held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Sept. 28-30 in Booth S-6921 in the South Hall.
The newly updated iJetColor 3.0 Label Press adds powerful and low cost finishing solutions to the Memjet based Label Press and Workflow recognized as an award-winning product by industry experts. The new capabilities include:
- Fast full color finished precut label output especially target for brand owners
- Low cost offline finishing and laminating for a wide range of label applications
- Economical, very low cost-per-copy for variable label printing
- Prints on a wide variety of substrates including water safe stocks and textile fabrics
- New built in workflow updates incorporating on the fly cost calculator and color management at the device for easy on demand label production
- Retains all the functionality of the standard iJetColor Label Press
The recently released iJetColor 3.0 Workflow system ships with all iJetColor Presses and features an enhanced CPU and system print driver, running the latest iJetColor RIP & Workflow Version 10.1 that delivers three critical customer improvements, Color Boost technology, High Speed Variable Printing and Very Fast Network Output.
The new iJetColor 3.0 release features a number of new capabilities and enhancements to help customers further their productivity and profitability including:
- Enhanced CPU Hardware with Enhanced Print Drivers.
- High Speed Ethernet communications support—Very Fast Network Support.
- Navigator Harlequin RIP 10.1r1 with increased multi page and variable data output.
- Improved automation for color spot matching with Color Boost Technology
- Built in cost calculator—for even more accurate profitable printing.
- New Printware Exclusive On-Line Training Modules for lifetime trouble-free operation.
- Improved color output—advanced profiles and PMS color matching.
- Improved toolbox controls—for easier operation and care
- Enhanced user control over cleaning/maintenance cycles.
- Mask optimization for transparencies.
- Improved maintenance algorithms to optimize print quality.
"The iJetColor 3.0 Label Press is another of Printware’s commitment to our customers to continually develop and widen new label and branding solutions," commented Tim Murphy, president of Printware. "Our very largest print manufacturing customers have requested not only new materials for their label presses but more affordable and flexible finishing options."
Memjet technology was designed to deliver speed by bringing the fastest inkjet technology of its kind to the market. Using a completely re-envisioned printhead design along with a custom controller chip and software, each component was engineered to deliver printing speeds unheard of in the inkjet world.
iJetColor Label Press systems are offered exclusively with a comprehensive package that includes an easy to use workflow, expert color matching software built in for a wide variety of readily available inkjet stocks, variable data enabled tools, proven Harlequin RIP technology, professional installation, 24/7 support and a no-finger pointing quality guarantee.
Printware was awarded a Must See ‘Ems Best in Category during PRINT 13 and a "Game Changer" at Graphics of the Americas 2014 for its iJetColor Envelope Press and Workflow.
The iJetColor Press family of products takes advantage of Printware’s complete service and open architecture supply plans providing customers the lowest total cost of ownership of any comparable solution on the market. Many consumables and parts are user changeable, further improving uptime for the shop. The performance of the iJetColor Press system provides industry leading results with low variable costs for print personalization. Initial customer installations demonstrate fast return on investment of less than one year.
iJetColor inks are available in both single color and combo packages. Other user replaceable consumables and parts are also offered in a spares kit for users to have on hand when needed to allow for maximum uptime performance.
Printware engineers and markets the iJetColor Press, a high performance, low cost of ownership inkjet digital printer powered by Memjet technology. The iJetColor Press is offered in a number of bundled configurations that includes the iJetColor workflow powered by industry leading Harlequin RIP technology. Printware also manufactures the world's most highly used polyester computer-to-plate systems that produce cut-to-size, punched and press-ready printing plates. Printware offers its customers complete equipment service, technical support and a full line of consumables under its iJetColor and SilverStream brands. Printware, LLC is a member of the Vanguard Graphics International group of companies.
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide fast speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry. Memjet maintains its corporate office in San Diego, and has offices in Dublin, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore and Boise, Idaho. The company is privately held.