PIA Announces 2017 President's Conference Speaker Lineup and Schedule
WARRENDALE, Pa. — December 16, 2016 — Printing Industries of America (PIA) announces the speaker lineup for the 2017 President’s Conference running March 12-15 in Long Beach, California. The theme of the 2017 President’s Conference is “20/20” with the goal of providing attendees with the business intelligence they need to grow their companies and prosper.
“If ever there was a roadmap to help companies navigate today’s business challenges, it will be shared at the President’s Conference,” said Printing Industries of America CEO, Michael Makin. “This must-attend event covers all the bases with unique tracks focusing on leadership, business development, finance, and human relations.”
2017 President’s Conference Keynote Speakers
- Gerry O’Brion, founder of What Big Brands Know, kicks off the event with an empowering session on navigating and leveraging change to your business advantage.
- Cheryl Kahanec, Executive Vice President, Digital, Earth Color leads a top panel of industry executives as they share their winning secrets and business success stories.
- John U. Bacon, commentator, author, and award-winning speaker, shares timeless leadership fundamentals he’s learned in his years working with top coaches.
- Duane Cashin, entrepreneur and sales coach, reveals his proven methods for obtaining peak sales performance.
- Scott Hunter, CEO of Unshackled Leadership, presents his proven plan for creating an “outrageously successful” organization.
For a complete list of President’s Conference speakers and activities or to register for the free webinar series, visit www.presidentsconference.com.
About Printing Industries of America
PIA, with local affiliated associations, delivers services and products that enhance the knowledge, growth, and profitability of members through advocacy, research, education, and networking.
Source: Printing Industries of America