Print UV Conference to Focus on Value-Added Processes to Drive Growth for UV Sheetfed Printers
LAS VEGAS — February 10, 2016 — The agenda for Print UV 2016 has officially been announced. This year, the focus of Print UV is on UV Value Added Processes that focus on the techniques and technologies that help drive UV sheetfed printer’s profits and growth. The other topics will cover money saving maintenance for the UV pressroom.
The Print UV Conference to be held at the Encore Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, from Wednesday, March 16-Friday, March 18. Coincidentally, these dates are in parallel to St. Patrick’s Day and the beginning of the NCAA tournament aka March Madness. Topics for the conference are primarily determined by past Print UV attendees.
Agenda highlights include:
- Setting the Stage: From UV to LED, Curing Innovations March Forward — attendees will be provided with a “You Are Here Map” on the current status of the available UV, H-UV and LED technologies and how they fit into the language of Print UV and our industry.
- The WOW Factor Sessions: Step-by-Step guides to achieving fantastic results with UV!
- Gloss and Matte Spot Coating as well as Reticulating Coating Effects
- Metallic Ink and Coatings
- High Volume UV Coatings, including Raised, Textured, Glitter and Pearlescents
- Opaque White Best Practices
- High Gloss Coatings 101, including LED UV coatings
- Clean, Mean and Ready for Action — UV Pressroom Maintenance — we will cover a variety of maintenance topics such as: fountain solutions in the UV pressroom, Anilox Roller clean-up and maintenance and Anilox Chamber and coating pump maintenance.
- We Want That! What to Expect When You Add UV to Your Offerings for the First Time — a recent UV converter will share a story and the exciting results of adding UV.
- Printing on New Substrates: Charging ahead with LED UV — attendees will hear the story of a non-UV commercial printer who takes the plunge with LED UV and, within weeks of startup, is exceeding customers' expectations.
- All of this and so much more; please check the full agenda at www.printuv.com
The Print UV Conference is the premier all-in-one conference event for leaders in the global UV printing industry. Attendees meet annually in Las Vegas to network, engage with printers and leading suppliers, uncover new ideas and growth opportunities, dive deep into core UV processes with experts from multiple fields and hear case studies from successful UV print initiatives around the world. If you're a commercial, packaging or specialty printer and are serious about UV, you do not want to miss this event. Register now, as space is limited!
To learn more about the 9th annual Print UV Conference, visit: www.printuv.com or contact Kati Zimmermann at (715) 425-5600.