PRINT 17: Take a Look at Ricoh
Attendees are invited to take a look at Ricoh (Booth 2022)—there’s never been more to see. Ricoh’s Commercial & Industrial Printing Business Group is committed to investing in solutions that help customers put growth in motion, and broaden prospective revenue streams.
Ricoh’s digital presses empower printers to “achieve graphic greatness,” with examples available onsite:
- RICOH Pro C7110X—This 5-color digital press, with white, clear, neon yellow, and neon pink toner options, helps make an array of applications pop. It features speeds up to 90 ppm at 1,200x4,800 dpi, and the ability to handle textured media and oversized printing up to 49".
- RICOH Pro C9110—Printing at 130 ppm on media up to 400 gsm, the press delivers gorgeous color, superior image quality, and reliability at high volumes.
- RICOH Pro 8220—This high-speed, flexible, black-and-white digital press empowers users to print 1,200x4,800 dpi VCSEL image quality on thick and coated media.
For customers looking to “put their growth in motion,” Ricoh’s experts can help attendees explore their offerings. Continuous feed inkjet is a fast-growing segment helping communicators reach large audiences with intelligently constructed digital workflows that target and engage recipients. Highlights include:
- RICOH Pro VC60000—This continuous feed color inkjet printer provides personalized printing at near-offset quality. Handling multiple data streams, including PDF, PostScript, JDF, and IPDS, the platform offers 1,200x1,200 dpi at 164 fpm or 600x600 dpi at 492 fpm, and supports media weights up to 250 gsm.
- RICOH Pro VC40000—Designed to deliver an enhanced color experience, this platform’s DFE empowers digital workplaces with advanced workflow management that makes producing complex, data-driven direct mail and transactional output simple. Ricoh’s variable drop-size technology gives 600 dpi applications a perceived resolution of 1,200 dpi.
Meanwhile, Ricoh’s industrial portfolio, including Ricoh, EFI, and Mimaki offerings, helps printers broaden revenue streams:
- RICOH Pro L4160—with aqueous latex ink and 7-color printing, including orange, green, and white, this device lowers barriers to entry in wide-format.
Perhaps one of the greatest point of pride in Ricoh’s portfolio is its Ricoh Consulting Services team that works with customers to tailor solutions to their needs. That team will be available on-site to answer questions and engage with attendees to understand how Ricoh can better serve and grow with them.
On September 11 at 11 am and 2 pm, visit Ricoh’s booth to meet Dr. Harvey Levenson and John Parsons for a book signing event on their Clickable Paper-enabled version of “Introduction to Graphic Communication.” Clickable Paper bridges the gap between printed and online content, and helps bring industry “must-reads” like this to life.