PressWise Offers New Full-Service Mailing Module
SmartSoft (Booth 538) is launching a new postal software module within the PressWise MIS, which gives customers the power to produce full-service mailing jobs within PressWise for the first time. The new module offers numerous improvements over the prior version, and is a result of feedback from both the PressWise community and the internal mailing experts at SmartSoft, which has been producing postal software for almost 20 years.
Automatic CASS, NCOA Link, and PAVE Certified postal presorting makes it easy for print shops to prepare mailings, even if they are new to mailing.
Proprietary mail stream technology allows workers to co-mingle multiple mail jobs while the system automatically processes the data, for combined postal savings and reduced labor costs on smaller mail runs. Postal paperwork and required tray labels are prepared for easy drop off at the local post office bulk mail counter.
Enhancements to the new Mailing Module include:
- Support for full service mailings, including a convenient folder that contains all required Mail.dat files to make uploading to PostalOne! more efficient.
- Redesigned user interface, with responsive fields to highlight issues such as missing information that may be required.
- All required postal files including barcoded tags, USPS Postage Statement, CASS Summary Report, NCOA Link Processing Summary Report, USPS Qualification Report etc., are conveniently located within the new Mailing Files section of the mail processing dashboard.
- All postal files are stored in a job asset folder for easy retrieval in the future.
- Presorted variable data files are created in a common file format for easy integration into your favorite variable data software suite.