How to “edit” a plate size
Sometimes it’s necessary to make a simple alteration to a plate size either because a specification for the press has changed or because the size of the plate material is slightly different from what’s normally used. To edit plate size settings in Prosetter CtP units, do the following:
• Launch the Prosetter GUI if it is not already running. Select the Device button (the first icon in the top toolbar).
• From the options column, select Input.
• Highlight the name of the material to be adjusted and select the Editing... button at the bottom of the window.
• After making sure that the correct material is selected in the material selection window, click on Next at the bottom of the window.
• In the material window that appears, you will see the selected material’s width and length in millimeters. Correct the value for the dimension that needs to be changed.
• When finished, click on the Apply button at the bottom of the window. Then click on Close out of all windows to exit.