Pitney Bowes to Unveil Newest Customer Communications Solutions at 2010 National Postal Forum
Pitney Bowes experts will also be leading several of the learning sessions at the conference, sharing their industry knowledge and helping attendees get the most from their conference experience. Attendees interested in meeting and learning from the Pitney Bowes team are encouraged to participate in the following sessions:
* USPS Extra Services – When, Why and How – Sun., April 11, 10:30 a.m.
* Hiring and Interviewing – Mon., April 12, 10:00 a.m.
* Is Your Mail in Shape? – Mon., April 12, 11:15 a.m.
* Move Update Requirement and Merlin/PBV Testing (peer-to-peer roundtable) – Tue., April 13, 7:30 a.m.
* Address Quality – Product vs. Process – Tue., April 13, 2:00 p.m.
* The Top Ten Behaviors of Excellent Managers – Tue., April 13, 2:00 p.m.
* Maximizing Your Investment in Intelligent Mail – Tue., April 13, 3:15 p.m.
* Intelligent Mail Made Simple Through Outsourcing – Tue., April 13, 4:30 p.m.
* Maximize Cash Flow and Improve Responses with Reply Mail – Wed., April 14, 2:00 p.m.
About Pitney Bowes:
Celebrating its 90th year of innovation, Pitney Bowes provides software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business. Pitney Bowes is a $5.6 billion company and employs 33,000 worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com