OKI Data to Demo Digital Color Printing Solutions at the National Beer Wholesalers Show
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J.—October 9, 2015—OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the National Beer Wholesalers Association’s (NBWA) 78th Annual Convention and Trade Show taking place Oct. 11-14, 2015, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. In booth 925, OKI will demonstrate its printing services for the wholesale beverage industry, and the ways merchandisers and distributors can reduce costs and improve processes through the integration of in-house, on-demand printing solutions.
OKI Data will demonstrate the following solutions at the NBWA:
- The new C931e is a device that offers production-quality High Definition color output, fast print speeds, and impressive media handling capabilities including polyester, envelopes, magnets, banners and heavyweight cardstock up to 360 gsm. The C931e has the ability to print the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) mandated keg collar labels, streamlining the distribution process and benefitting brewers and wholesalers alike. Part of OKI’s Multimedia Production Platform (MPP), the C931e features microfine toner for superior coverage, higher imprint density, color consistency and high-quality finish. This device offers an optional EFI XF server or Harlequin raster image processor (RIP) for advanced color and job management. The C931e provides a variety of on-demand solutions to bring printing in-house and help wholesalers lower operating costs.
- The C711WT is a desktop A4 digital color printer featuring white toner. The C711WT replaces the black toner cartridge and image drum with a white toner cartridge and image drum, resulting in a CMYW four-color configuration. The C711WT is compatible with most design software applications and delivers sharp, white output on transfer media, expanding companies' in-house printing capabilities with the production of high-quality, cost-effective white output. This device offers the flexibility and functionality to serve the unique needs of the beverage industry.
- The award-winning MC873dn is a color multifunction device featuring standard print, copy, scan and fax functionality. The device’s small footprint offers a unique value proposition with the ability to print on media up to A3/tabloid size which is ideal for customers seeking the flexibility to print wide format and as an affordable alternative to larger, more expensive devices. Targeting back office printing, this compact and robust device produces professional documents quickly and affordably, and is ideal for small to mid-sized workgroups such as beverage wholesalers. Moreover, this device is eligible for OKI’s industry-leading COREFIDO(1) five-year extended warranty and recycling program, delivering even greater savings and peace of mind.
"OKI Data looks forward to participating in the NBWA show once again, and demonstrating our expanding portfolio of professional printing solutions at one of the beverage industry’s premier events," said Terry Cruikshank, senior marketing manager of industry marketing for OKI Data Americas. "OKI Data understands the evolving demands of beverage distributors and is pleased to provide cost effective and innovative printing solutions to meet their evolving needs."
The NBWA is a trade association that represents the interests of licensed independent beer distributors. The NBWA Show introduces more than 2,500 distributors to new brewers and products, innovative technologies and vendors who supply the materials needed to run their operations.
OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data's history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data's color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color, as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live(2) toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the U.S. and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corp. of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories, and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts, production, and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor Series digital production printers. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs.
Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable, and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure, and mechatronics systems, as well as an approximately $4.5 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2014 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR certified products.
(1) Devices must be registered within 90 days of purchase to qualify for this five-year limited warranty upgrade.
(2) Available in the U.S. and Canada.
Source: OKI Data Americas.