NPES Elects New Board Directors at Annual Conference
RESTON, VA—November 9, 2006—NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies announced the election of several new directors at its Annual Conference November 6 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Elected to terms expiring at the 2009 Annual Meeting were four new directors:
• Michael Fox, President of Screen USA
• Don Harvey, Vice President and General Manager of XpedX Printing Technologies
• Marc Olin, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Professional Printing Applications
• Thomas Wetjen, Vice President of Worldwide Graphic Communications at Xerox Corporation
Nominated for re-election to terms expiring at the 2009 Annual Meeting were:
• Timothy Combs, Vice President, Sales and Marketing at Fujifilm Graphic Systems USA
• Christopher Payne, Director of Market Strategy and Business Research at Eastman Kodak Company
• Thomas Saggiomo, President of Agfa Graphics
In addition, Ulrik Nygaard, President and CEO of Heidelberg Baumfolder Corporation in Sydney, Ohio, was elected to a one-year term expiring at the 2007 NPES Annual Conference. Ina Schlechte, Vice President of Marketing at Prime UV was re-elected to a one-year term expiring in 2007.
Elected as officers to the NPES Board of Directors with terms expiring in 2007 were:
• Chairman, Thomas Saggiomo, President, Agfa Graphics
• Treasurer, H.A. Brandtjen III, President, Brandtjen & Kluge
NPES is a U.S. trade association representing more than 400 companies that manufacture and distribute equipment, systems, software and supplies used in every printing, publishing and converting process from desktop design and image generation and processing to multiple output options and targeted dissemination systems. NPES is a co-sponsor of PRINT and CONVERTING, GRAPH EXPO and CONVERTING EXPO, the leading expositions of printing, publishing and converting technologies in the Americas, and PackPrintSM, the latest exposition specifically targeted toward the package printing and converting market which will be held in conjunction with GRAPH EXPO in 2007.