OKI Data to Showcase proColor Series of Digital Printers at GRAPH EXPO
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ—October 1, 2012—OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the upcoming GRAPH EXPO 2012 tradeshow and conference, taking place October 7-10, 2012 in Chicago. There, OKI Data will demonstrate its innovative proColor Series of commercial-grade digital color printers in booth 2844, including the new pro511DW digital web press, plus other selected proColor products—all are designed specifically for the graphic arts and production market.
The OKI proColor Series is an original line of digital printing solutions, delivering production-quality output and color accuracy with embedded EFI Fiery and PANTONE support on select models. Different proColor products offer specialized media flexibility including envelopes, continuous feed label printing, transfer film for textile printing, and variable data handling. All are revolutionizing digital printing within their respective market segments.
The following proColor products will be demonstrated at GRAPH EXPO in booth 2844:
- OKI pro511DW Digital Web Press—With digital precision and the capacity to produce thousands of production-quality, full color labels per day, the OKI pro511DW digital web press features enhanced features and functionality, including easy-to-use custom label management software from Hybrid, as well as Harlequin raster image processing (RIP) supplied on an industry-recognized Proactive server. The new pro511DW also includes a pre-assembled heavy-duty rewinder with slitter for easy installation and set-up plus enhanced finishing capabilities. The pro511DW delivers fast, continuous web printing with exceptional color quality, plus easy operation in both continuous and cut-sheet modes. It also supports variable data printing for maximum productivity and minimal waste.
- OKI pro900DP Digital Envelope Press—The OKI pro900DP digital envelope press has the capability to produce full color envelopes—complete with address and post mark—quickly and in a single pass. The pro900DP also features embedded an EFI Fiery System 8e Controller with SmartRIP technology for fast, automated color workflow and job management with color consistency and accuracy.
- OKI pro930 Digital Color Printer—The OKI pro930 digital color printer delivers exceptional color output and accurate color matching every time with embedded EFI Fiery controller and SmartRIP technology. This high-quality, short-run color printer also boasts variable data capabilities.
- OKI pro920WT Digital Color Printer—The OKI pro920WT digital color printer produces high-quality color output—including white—for graphics, signage and textile transfers. The pro920WT offers a compelling value proposition as an alternative to screen printing with its speed, accuracy and full-color output.
- The Kompac EZ Koat is a valuable post-production supplement to the OKI pro511DW, providing UV coating for rub-, fade-, water- and scratch-resistant materials. The Kompac EZ Koat is a small footprint, UV and Aqueous coater capable of coating sheets14.5” in width and virtually any length. Its ease of operation, variable print speeds and coating intensity, digital control panel custom-designed roll-to-roll coater make it a desirable supplement to the OKI pro511DW digital web press.
“OKI Data is excited to introduce the pro511DW to the GRAPH EXPO audience, and showcase our innovative digital color printing solutions at one of the industry’s largest and most influential annual events,” said Rich Egert, general manager of the Strategic Technology Provider Business Group for OKI Data Americas. “We look forward to demonstrating all the enhanced features and functionality of our proColor devices, as well as how this unique line of commercial-grade digital color printers meets the unique needs of the graphic arts and production market—delivering a strong return on investment for print shops and end-users, alike.”
GRAPH EXPO 2012 provides attendees with the latest technologies and solutions in the graphic arts industry through a series of educational seminars and events led by industry experts, as well as an exhibition featuring product demonstrations by leaders within the graphic communications market. More than 20,000 people are expected to attend the annual event, which focuses on essential business strategies and action-oriented solutions designed to increase profitability and improve workplace processes.
All OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color, as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $5.2 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2011 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR certified products.
Source: OKI Data.