New Idealliance Board of Directors and Officers Announced for 2020-2021 Term
Idealliance, the leading developer of specifications and certifications in the graphic communications industry and a global association of brands, printers, and technology companies, is pleased to announce that 11 global industry leaders were recently elected for the Idealliance Board of Directors.
“The 2020-2021 Board of Directors is perfectly suited to lead Idealliance into a new age of workflow and color management standardization and certification supporting key business drivers of brands and content creators and their supply chain partners around the world — increased sales through better products and decreased costs through standardization and certification. It’s a simple story, and our new board stands behind our dedication to these simple business imperatives,” said Dick Ryan, acting Idealliance CEO.
The Board of Directors at their June Meeting elected the following officers:
- Todd Board Chair: Todd Maute, partner, CBX LLC (elected to a second one-year term)
- Treasurer: Wayne Marshall, president, Flatout Branding & Design (also serves as past chair)
- Secretary: Meghan Milkowski, senior vice president, Commercial Operations—Print Products & Enterprise Services, Dow Jones (newly-elected)
Todd Maute, Idealliance Board chair, said, “Idealliance Board of Directors is a veritable ‘who’s who’ in the graphics communications industry — individuals and companies representing every stage of our market’s supply chain. I am pleased to serve Idealliance and the graphic communications supply chain with these distinguished industry professionals.”
The complete roster of the Idealliance Board of Directors elected by the membership for terms beginning June 2020 are:
- Albin Baranauskas, managing director, Techkon GmbH (Königstein, Germany)
- Andrew Bullock, partner, Spanner LLC (Portland, Ore.)
- Sonja Dearden, print production manager, Lindt & Sprüngli (USA), Inc. (Stratham, N.H.)
- Jack Frank, color process manager North America-Multi Packaging Division, WestRock (South Plainfield, N.J.)
- Michael Grady, global marketing director, SGS (Chicago)
- Edward Jansen, vice president, PPS Professional Services, Canon Solutions America, Inc. (Boca Raton, Fla.)
- Brian Keith, senior program manager—Print & Color Management, Packaging and Content, Microsoft (Redmond, Wash.)
- Traci L. Lucien, vice president, Print Center, AARP (Washington, D.C.)
- Todd Maute, partner, CBX LLC (New York)
- Meghan Milkowski, SVP, Commercial Operations—Print Products & Enterprise Services, Dow Jones (New York)
- Toby Saalfeld, U.S. director, Color Management, Ricoh USA, Inc. (Los Angeles)
Completing his term and retiring from the Idealliance Board of Directors is Joan Solà who served on the Board of Directors since 2015, most recently as board vice chair.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.