New ePublishing Conference Planned for GRAPH EXPO 2011
• Creating a digital magazine for today’s tablet devices.
• Step-by-step how-to on incorporating interactivity to PDF files, including Flash movies and video.
• Instruction on how to create your own e-publication, complete with animation and video.
“In the past few years, multimedia has taken on a greater role in the graphic communications service provider’s repertoire, and with the popularity of tablet devices, clearly e-publishing is only going to continue to grow,” said Ralph Nappi, GASC president. “Mogo Media brings a lot of expertise to the graphic design and e-publishing arena, and hosting this conference in conjunction with them allows us to bring valuable instruction on an area that is still very new to many graphic communications professionals."
Interested GRAPH EXPO attendees can register for a one- or two-day pass to the ePublishing Conference. Registration includes:
• Admission to all sessions for the day (or for both days, depending on the pass).
• Online access to recordings of all the sessions.
• A one-month, all-access subscription to Lynda.com, a website that offers online software training videos for Adobe, Apple, Microsoft and more (a $25 value).
• Entry for door prizes and giveaways.
Until Aug. 26, 2011, attendees can purchase a two-day pass to the ePublishing Conference for $495 and a one-day pass for $299. Those already registered for GRAPH EXPO 2011 qualify for a conference discount; people who only register for the ePublishing Conference will receive free entry t GRAPH EXPO 2011. For more information or to register for the ePublishing Conference go here.
Recognized as the commercial printing, publishing, mailing and transactional exposition for the Americas, GRAPH EXPO 2011, themed “Embrace Technology,” has been designed to offer a customized show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees from 11 key market segments. The exhibition will offer the latest graphic communications technologies, live equipment demonstrations on the show floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and profit-making opportunities.