manroland web systems Will Share Latest Innovations and Highlights During drupa
AUGSBURG, Germany — May 25, 2016 — From May 31-June 10, 2016, manroland web systems welcomes customers, media representatives and other visitors to drupa 2016 in Düsseldorf, Germany. Thanks to its policy of systematic market orientation, the global market leader in web offset printing can offer the appropriate solution to cover any requirement, in any pressroom; whether it be new machines, tailor made retrofits, digital finishing solution or the most cutting edge network solution. The focus is on offering real added value to the customer, which means, productivity, quality, flexible production or cost reduction. In addition, the company is positioning itself as the essential supplier of software and workflow solutions for completely networked production. “Print 4.0” has been reality at manroland web systems for a long time now. manroland web systems is presenting all of the above at drupa 2016 in Hall 14, stand C41.
manroland web systems is the leading partner and single source solutions provider for operators of web offset printing machines as well as for the industrial digital printing sector. Each solution offered by manroland web systems has been developed with the aim of supporting its customers towards successful print productions. The absolute commitment of manroland web systems to a complete focus on print is demonstrated once again at the world’s largest printing trade fair in Düsseldorf.
Alongside the drupa highlight — a complete digital printing workflow with variable In-line Finishing thanks to FoldLine and digital printing using a Prosper 6000S from Kodak — visitors to the manroland web systems stand will be informed about consistent further developments in the comprehensive, customer oriented machine and service portfolio. Each of the innovations demonstrated are targeted directly at cost savings as well as increases in productivity and flexibility. This also applies to machine upgrades and machine retrofits from the service sector of the company. manroland web systems generates added value.
manroland web systems as Pioneers in its Industrial Sector
On top of all this, manroland web systems will be presenting its competence as a single source provider for the print sector. “Print 4.0,” or networked production as it is known at the plant in Augsburg, has been a lot more than just a vision for more than a decade now, but rather a respected and highly innovative reality brought about through the development of essential linked elements. The printing machine manufacturer, based in Augsburg, demonstrate that the correct approach to this topic can lead to solutions and be a guarantee for competitive productivity. In short: Automation through PECOM-X.
Highlights at drupa 2016
Visitors will have the opportunity to see the following:
- Daily Live Demos on digital, format variable post press systems, FoldLine, integrated into a complete digital printing workflow designed to produce multifaceted print products.
- Innovations and solutions on the topics of newspaper printing, commercial printing, automation and service.
- Digital Finishing: At the daily live demonstrations of a complete digital printing workflow with variable In-line Finishing thanks to FoldLine and digital printing using a Prosper 6000S from Kodak visitors to the manroland web systems stand will be informed about consistent further developments in the comprehensive, customer oriented machine and service portfolio
Newspaper printing: Experience the latest and best automation solutions, above all from the In-line Control Systems sector, as well as super upgrades and also inform yourself about the new generation in the newspaper printing portfolio, the GEOMAN e:line.
- Commercial Printing: The commercial printing systems from manroland web systems have long been a synonym for format flexibility and high volume. The newest configurations and automation solutions for an even more productive production are being demonstrated at drupa.
- Automation: In-line Control Systems for newspaper and commercial printing systems, workflow solutions, the latest operating concepts; all of the aforementioned have been reality for a long time now at manroland web systems, while others are still just talking about these concepts. Visitors can experience this comprehensive efficiency portfolio for themselves at drupa 2016, and witness the latest developments first hand.
- Service: manroland web systems service comprises of three distinct business areas “Solutions, Support und Store.” Solutions are obviously solutions that include customer specific concepts for upgrades and retrofits, which will make all printing systems ready for the future. Support is the classic service provision and means holistic support all the way from the initial consultation through to the optimum provision of spare and wear parts in original quality, training, classic repair services and on up to maintenance and upkeep of the printing system. Store can be described as the particular uniqueness of the manroland web systems service: the manroland web STORE. This is where you can order online spare and wear parts, anytime, at attractive prices and with a guaranteed manufacturing quality thereby ensuring a consistent machine performance. The manroland web STORE supports customers throughout the entire lifetime of their machine.