manroland sheetfed to Unveil Many Innovations at drupa
Visitors to manroland sheetfed’s stand will also be able to learn about other high productivity packaging solutions, like the production in half-format with the Roland 500 and medium format with the Roland 700 as well as special 0B+ and 3B+ sizes, with speeds as high as 18,000 sheets per hour.
In addition, manroland sheetfed now offers larger formats five and six with the Roland 900 at speeds of up to 16,000 sheets per hour with the high speed packaging equipment. manroland sheetfed also offers logistic solutions, from the new automated non-stop to full configurations that deliver efficient process optimization individually scalable to every printer’s needs (AUPASYS).
Continued Innovation in Commercial Print
In addition to pursuing advanced solutions for the packaging market, manroland sheetfed also offers innovative solutions for the commercial printing market. This includes the ability for printers to better address customer requirements for faster turnaround using manroland sheetfed solutions that include:
• The Just-Ready-Print solution powered by LEC-UV (low energy curing);
• A new hybrid inkjet solution integrated in the press for individualized printing;
• Autoprint Smart for automated processes between large job signatures combined with superfast make-readies enabled by DirectDrive technology and full inline quality control;
• High volume commercial printing with 64 pages printed in one pass on the ROLAND 900XXL perfecting press; and
• A new press console and user interface requiring less operator attention and offering easier handling.
Smaller Presence, Bigger Story
“Visitor’s to the manroland sheetfed stand may see the company occupying a smaller exhibit space as compared to drupa 2008,” added Rothlaender, “but we are sparing no effort in demonstrating to visitors our know-how and expertise as well as our determination to support the industry with our PRINTVALUE program.”
The PRINTVALUE program from manroland sheetfed increases the value of manroland sheetfed presses. Visitors to the booth will be able to speak with manroland sheetfed experts about how these value added services will enhance their businesses. These include: