LED-UV Printing Association Announces First Bootcamp Co-Located with Print UV
RENO, Nevada — February 23, 2017 — Allen Jenkins, director of the LED-UV Printing Association, today announced the first ever "LED-UV Bootcamp," which will be co-located with the 10th Annual Print UV Conference at the Encore in Las Vegas. The 3-hour in-depth seminar will kick off at 1 p.m. near the Print UV meeting space on Wednesday, March 29th 2017. The event will conclude at 4 p.m., allowing plenty of time to prepare for the opening reception of Print UV.
The following topics will be covered in detail, with plenty of Q&A throughout:
- What are the benefits of LED-UV printing?
- Case studies featuring printers using LED-UV.
- How is LED UV different from traditional UV?
- What inks are required for LED-UV printing?
- What rollers are required for LED-UV printing?
- Is printing with LED-UV significantly different from conventional printing?
- Do I need a new press to print LED-UV?
- Do I need to make my press "UV Ready" to run LED-UV?
- Can I use conventional press and blanket wash with LED- UV?
- What's the skinny on ink and coating costs?
- What cost savings does LED-UV deliver?
- Can I use the same plates with LED-UV?
- Do I need a new fountain solution and alcohol substitute?
- Do I need to vent the delivery of my press with LED-UV?
- Wrap up session and Open Q&A.
Jenkins stated: "The results are in and the early adopters of LED-UV are making more money, winning more customers, increasing run speeds, and delivering print faster on a wider variety of substrates. After working with dozens of companies that have successfully implemented LED-UV, I'm confident that this is a good starter list of topics for the printer investigating LED-UV."
Barry Walsh, moderator of the LED-UV Bootcamp, said, "This is a great opportunity for printers new to LED-UV to meet the leading authority on printing with LED-UV — Allen Jenkins —and to start a conversation with Allen that can continue into the conference and beyond. Additionally, these printers will enter the Print UV Conference armed with a good foundation of knowledge to have higher level networking conversations with the many LED-UV oriented vendors and printers attending Print UV."
Attendance at the LED-UV Bootcamp will be reserved exclusively for printers. Seating is limited and registration will close without notice when full. If you are registered for Print UV, this event is free, but you need to register separately to reserve one of the limited seats. Printers not attending Print UV may register for $100. Guarantee your seat by calling Kati Zimmermann today at (715) 497-7287.
More information on the LED-UV Printing Association may be found at www.leduv.org.
More information on the Print UV Conference may be found at www.printuv.com.