Konica Minolta Launches bizhub PRESS Product Line
• Up to 350g/m2 paper stock handling
• Air suction belt feeding mechanism offering sure paper feeding to handle a wider variety of media
• A hybrid de-curling mechanism reducing paper curling
• O.R.U.M. (Operator Replaceable Unit Management) allows the operator to make routine maintenances for significantly reduced downtime
• Automatic Duplex printing for paper up to 300g/m2 thick
• Data processing at 1,200dpi / 8-bit resolution
• High precision printouts at 1,200dpi x 1,200 dpi resolution
• High reliability and durability for professional confidence with Highly rigid frame/long-lasting parts and long-life units and consumables
• The cutting-edge image processing technology behind the high image quality rivaling offset printing with S.E.A.D. II - Konica Minolta's proprietary technology synonymous with consistency of color and clarity of the text
• Various in-line post-processing finishing options for high performance, productivity and added value
Witness firsthand the award-winning technology from Konica Minolta at the 2010 On Demand Conference and Exposition (April 20-22) at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop. In 2009, Konica Minolta was named Supplier of the Year by both the Allegra Network and the National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP), as well as received the Sales Support Award from Mail Boxes Etc., Inc. For more information, please visit www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com.