Jessup Manufacturing Highlights High Impact Graphics at GlobalShop 2018
MCHENRY, Ill. - March 30, 2018 - Jessup Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of adhesive coated films, is showcasing textured vinyls for wall and floor graphics at GlobalShop 2018 in Chicago at McCormick Place, March 27-29. Their products are certified for non-slip traction including some that even glow-in-the-dark. Jessup sells the media to retail stores, brands and marketing companies.
“Our focus is on offering graphics media products that allow our customers to grow their business, control costs and stand apart from their competition with innovative and differentiated media,” says Rob Jessup, president and CEO of Jessup Manufacturing Company.
Jessup offers a complete portfolio of graphic media products that are preferred by wide-format printers.
These materials address some of the top trends in retail:
- Omni-channel marketing – Example: Use as way-finding to show where the online order pickup line is located.
- Mobility and geo-targeting – Example: Create spaces for selfies, videos and other visual media.
- Retail-tainment and events – Example: Create stages, runways, rooms for visiting designer and brand events.
- Rapid display and store transformations – Example: Change up displays frequently for promotions and micro-seasons.
- Micro-specialty shops – Example: Use for shops in parks, parking lots, movie sets and other unusual places to breathe life into brands.
- Window engagement, especially with interactive and digital displays – Example: Use graphics for virtual reality experiences, light displays and touchscreens.
Jessup's graphics media products offer endless options for grabbing attention. They can be used in the store, mall or on the street. They are fast to produce, install and less expensive than traditional visual merchandising materials. They can be installed by retail associates - no special tools required.
Specific application focus areas include the following:
- TexWalk can be applied to carpet, ceramic tile, wood and other substrates and leaves no adhesive residue.
- Asphalt Art is conformable to exposed brick walls, curved surfaces and dimensional objects.
- SportWalk can be fashioned into stunning canvas prints.
- Glo Brite charges with ambient light and glows-in-the-dark.
- SoftWalk can be used for banners, runners and large environments.
- CatWalk can be used for stunning large-scale installations in mall atriums.
Printable pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) coated films made by Jessup accept all major ink types and do not require heat, heavy rollers or lamination to install. Indoor and outdoor floor and wall graphics are used for advertising, point-of-sale, retail visual merchandising, event marketing, décor and signage. In application, floor and stair graphics create high impact advertising and art spaces in sports venues, transportation hubs, schools and universities, and public spaces. Wall graphics are even more widespread and versatile since Jessup products are engineered to complement a wide range of wall types. Wall applications that are trending include pop-up retail, building wraps, parking garages, indoor murals, custom designed wallpapers and protective non-slip film for high traffic floor graphics.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.