The eighth annual Inkjet Summit, produced by Printing Impressions, In-plant Impressions, and NAPCO Media, originally scheduled for August 17-19 at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Austin, Texas, will now be held virtually in 2020 across the following dates: August 17, 18, 20, 25. This comprehensive program provides a holistic and content-rich digital experience bringing the industry together in totally new ways. The Inkjet Summit will combine its traditional prequalified executive attendees with an expanded virtual audience for a total of 800-950 registrants.
This event features the in-depth content, networking, and other sought-after aspects that have made it of value in the past to executive attendees and technology providers. In addition, the new virtual format will feature additional benefits, including:
- Expanded and targeted audience of 800-950 registrants (about 800 more registrants than a typical Inkjet Summit):
- PSPs and corporate print executives from Printing Impressions 400, In-plant Impressions, PRINTING United Alliance (the new entity of the merged SGIA and PIA), and past Inkjet Summit executive attendees.
- Best-in-class platform featuring video, online tools, and networking capabilities to enhance the virtual experience.
- 1:1 meetings between sponsors and 120-125 highly qualified executive attendees.
- Virtual Solution Showcase for networking and selling.
- Cross-media exposure, articles, and content sharing through the vast audiences of NAPCO Media and the PRINTING United Alliance:
- Printing Impressions, In-plant Impressions, PRINTING United Alliance membership.
“We are pleased that our highly qualified, multi-faceted event platform is able to be offered virtually in 2020,” commented Inkjet Summit Event Director David Pesko. “This hosted buyer event has become a favorite amongst our partners, so we are looking forward to being able to feature the same powerhouse components, just in a bit of a different setting. Our dates are already set for 2021 so our sponsors and attendees can plan accordingly. We look forward to seeing everyone in person in Austin at that time.”
Inkjet Summit 2021 will be held March 29-31, 2021, at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Austin, Texas.
- Virtual Inkjet Summit 2020: August 17, 18, 20, 25
- Inkjet Summit 2021: March 29-31
Inkjet Summit Attendance and Sponsorship
The Inkjet Summit provides attendees with a focused conference program that covers the key topics needed to understand their options, challenges, economics, and critical decision-making criteria, while providing valuable peer-to-peer interaction and experiences. Along with that, the Inkjet Summit provides access to the key suppliers that each play a critical role in the make-up of a successful inkjet solution.
About the Organizers
NAPCO Media is a leading B-to-B media company specializing in creating community through content via integrated media programs, video services, marketing services, events and event management, custom content, eLearning and market research. NAPCO Media has rapidly expanded its portfolio to include NAPCO Video Services, NAPCO Events, NAPCO Marketing Services, and NAPCO Research. For more information, visit www.napco.com
About PRINTING United Alliance
In a milestone in the printing industry, on May 1, 2020, SGIA and PIA officially combined to create PRINTING United Alliance, the largest, most comprehensive member-based printing and graphic arts association in the United States. Members now have unparalleled access to preeminent education, training, workshops, events, research, government and legislative representation, safety and environmental sustainability guidance, as well as resources from the leading media company in the industry – NAPCO Media.
PRINTING United Alliance produces the PRINTING United Expo and Conference, the three most important days in printing. This year, PRINTING United takes place in Atlanta on October 21-23, 2020. This expansive display of printing technologies and supplies, education, programming, and services are showcased to the industry at large, and represents all market segments together under one roof. For more information, visit PRINTINGUnited.com