Inkjet Summit Award Winners Named at Closing-Night Banquet
The sixth annual Inkjet Summit wrapped up Wednesday evening with a dinner and awards ceremony. During the three-day event, attendees heard numerous case study presentations from various sponsors. They got to vote on the one they felt was most useful. When the votes were tallied, here are the companies that prevailed:
Best Sponsor Case Study Presentations
- In-plant Printing Segment: HP (with a case study on The World Bank Group's in-plant)
- Publishing Segment: Muller Martini
- Direct Mail Segment: Canon Solutions America
- General Commercial Segment: Midland Paper
- Transaction Segment: Solimar Systems
Attendees also got to vote on the "Company to Watch Out For." This year, Ricoh won that honor.
The Overall Contributing Attendee Award went to Jim Jackson of Quad/Graphics.